My Health Record system upgrade – Friday 19 July 2019
Upgrades to the My Health Record system will take place from 7:30pm Friday 19 July to 1:30am Saturday 20 July 2019 (AEST) which may affect some features or functionality in the My Health Record system.
During this time, you and your healthcare providers will be able to:
- access and view your My Health Record
- add new reports to your record
- update an existing record
- remove information from your record
- if using a compatible app, you will still be able to connect to your My Health Record, but you may experience some slight interruptions
During this time, you and your healthcare providers won’t be able to:
- link a myGov account to your My Health Record
- verify your identity
- create or register for a new My Health Record (except via the assisted registration tool)
- access or create a My Health Record for a child
- use the National Provider Portal for the first time using PRODA (for healthcare providers new to the Provider Portal)
Between 1:00 and 1:30am (AEST) you will not be able to access My Health Record using a mobile app.
We apologise for any inconvenience.
If you need assistance, call us on 1800 723 471 (select option 1) 24 hours, 7 days a week.
Healthcare providers can also call 1800 723 471 (and select option 2).