Presentation by Australian Digital Health Agency CEO Tim Kelsey at the National Press Club, Canberra, Thursday 24 May 2018.
- Dr Elizabeth Jackson strongly believes digital health is the way forward for Australia’s healthcare system.
- With assistance from the Sydney North PHN signing up to My Health Record was completed smoothly and successfully.
- My Health Record Expansion Program Deputy Chair Dr Steve Hambleton discusses My Health Record.
- The power of My Health Record was proven when reviewing records of patient discharged early from hospital in another state.
- Sharing patient information is essential for making timely and safe clinical decisions.
- Pharmacy undergraduate programs must ensure students are appropriately trained in My Health Record so they can contribute to the Quality Use of Medicines for patients.
- Dr Michael Crampton was involved in the Nepean and Blue Mountains opt-out trial of My Health Record.
- Pharmacist, Chris Braithwaite has worked in a variety of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health locations.