This section outlines a range of education and training tools and resources you can use to familiarise yourself with My Health Record.
My Health Record: Pharmacy - what’s in it for me and my patients?
My Health Record online training
This training introduces My Health Record and outlines its benefits, features and functionalities. It covers topics such as:
- the types of information in the My Health Record system;
- how to view a person's My Health Record and upload information to it;
- the legislation which underpins healthcare providers' use of the My Health Record system;
- how the My Health Record system can improve clinical outcomes; and
- healthcare providers' participation obligations.
Each module has been accredited for 0.5 hour of Group 1 CPD (or 0.5 CPD credit) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 0.5 hour of Group 2 CPD (or 1 CPD credit) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities.
Clinical software demonstrations
There are demonstrations showing how to view a My Health Record and upload a dispense record with clinical software.
Provider Portal demonstration
There is a slideshow showing how to log into the Provider Portal and view the range of information that might be available in a person’s My Health Record.
The Agency has hosted a number of webinars to help build knowledge on My Health Record.
An Interview with Shane Jackson
Frequently asked questions
These FAQs answer many questions commonly raised by pharmacists.
Education and training request form
The Agency can provide face-to-face education and training.