The National Digital Health Workforce and Education Roadmap (the roadmap) was released in September 2020 by the Australian Digital Health Agency. The roadmap outlines skills and capabilities required by the Australian health workforce to maximise the use of digital health.
Join national digital health leaders and your healthcare peers in a webinar that discusses the pathway to ensure our health workforce has the skills and confidence to deliver world class digital healthcare.
The panel includes:
- Dr Louise Schaper, Australasian Institute of Digital Health
- Associate Professor Clair Sullivan, University of Queensland
- Professor Tim Shaw, University of Sydney and Digital Health CRC
- Dr Kudzai Kanhutu, Royal Melbourne Hospital
- Ms Angela Ryan, Australian Digital Health Agency
Q&A via Slido: https://app.sli.do/event/rz9flpu2 event code: 50692