On behalf of the Australian Digital Health Agency and Northern Queensland Primary Health Network, we invite you to attend a briefing to learn more about My Health Record.
This is an opportunity for questions to be answered about My Health Record – the briefing will cover the benefits, how it works, as well as the privacy and security of the system and records.
This invitation is extended to your members and consumer groups if they would like to attend. Please forward this invite.
The briefing will cover the following topics:
- My Health Record overview
- Changes in legislation to provide further privacy protections
- How to manage your record (using privacy controls)
- How we can help you to communicate to your networks/members
- How can people opt out if they choose
- Questions and answers
Note: Tea and coffee will be provided. You are also able to submit questions that you would like to be covered in the briefing during the registration process.
If you are unable to attend the briefing, the Australian Digital Health Agency is running an online webinar on Tuesday 23 October 2018 from 2.00pm to 3.00pm AEDT.
Please see the link here for more information and to register for the webinar.