Following recent changes to the legislation and the completion of the opt-out period, this webinar aims to provide an overview of the system, obligations of clinicians engaging with My Health Record and the rights of the consumer.
After participating in this webinar, you will be able to:
- Explain key features of My Health Record system, including different mechanisms to access the clinical information
- Identify the various types of clinical information contained within the My Health Record
- Describe key legislation underpinning the use of My Health Record in practice
- Register for the My Health Record and access the National Provider Portal
- Communicate to your patients/clients benefits of having a My Health Record and how that information may assist in clinical decision-making
Target audience: Mental health professionals