The Australian Digital Health Agency is pleased to be hosting a session on My Health Record participation requirements and will provide practical advice to implement security and access policies. All healthcare providers and their teams (e.g. Practice Managers, Pharmacy Assistants etc.) are welcome to attend this session.
Key discussion topics include:
- Developing and maintaining My Health Record security and access policies
- Roles & responsibilities of staff and purpose of regular training
- Managing user accounts and configuring your software for appropriate My Health Record access
- Handling of privacy breaches and complaints
- Relevant patient/client communication on privacy controls