This is a live and interactive accredited webinar presentation for pharmacists.
- Improved understanding of My Health Record benefits, features and functionality
- Describe the processes involved in implementing and adopting My Health Record as part of your clinical workflow
- Describe the privacy and security obligations of the pharmacy profession in relation to My Health Record, and how this can be communicated to patients
- Describe how to utilise My Health Record to benefit patient care via use of the access, view and upload function of a patient’s clinical documents
- Describe where to access further information and support resources about My Health Record
This activity has been accredited for 2 hour(s) of Group 2 CPD (or 2 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan.
Competency Standards (2016)
1.2.1, 1.3.1, 1.3.2, 1.3.3, 1.3.4, 1.6.1, 2.1.2, 2.1.3, 2.2.1, 2.4.2, 3.1.1, 3.1.2, 3.1.3, 3.3.1, 3.3.2
Please note, registrations for this webinar will close 24 hours prior to the event.