Australia’s digital health is underpinned by all health organisations connecting to the Healthcare Identifiers service.
This webinar will provide managers of medical practices, community pharmacies and other healthcare organisations with knowledge of how to put in place the pre-requisites to connect to digital health services such as Electronic Prescriptions, My Health Record, Secure Messaging and future interoperability opportunities:
- Getting started in PRODA and HPOS
- Who should register an organisation – their roles and responsibilities.
- Digital health identifiers - HPI-O, HPI-I, IHI
- NASH Certificates and Medicare PKI Site Certificates
- Questions will be answered.