Start of content

If you are part of the Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA), Coordinated Veterans’ Care (CVC) or Veterans and Veterans’ Families Counselling Service (VVCS) programs, you can use My Health Record to manage your health information.

You can choose what information is shown on your My Health Record, and access a secure online summary of your health information such as medications and hospital discharge summaries. It will help you take control of your health and get the best possible care.

If you are a veteran or senior and are looking for help or information about how My Health Record applies to you, you can:

You can also register for a My Health Record online if you already have a myGov account, or ask your doctor to help you