You can add your own information to your My Health Record to keep track of your personal health details.
Using a Personal Health Summary, you can share information like allergies, medications and adverse reactions with your healthcare providers.
Personal Health Notes allow you to store notes about your health, and are not seen by your healthcare providers.
Add a Personal Health Summary
- Log in to your My Health Record through myGov.
- Click on the 'Documents' tab.
- Under 'Key Information I’ve Added' click on 'View Key Information I’ve Added'.
- Click on 'Personal Health Summary'.
- Click on 'Add Allergy or Adverse Reaction'.
- Enter the substance or agent and enter the reaction, then click 'Save'.
- Click the 'Add Medication' button.
- Enter the medicine name, dose information and the reason for taking the medication, then click 'Save'.
Add a Personal Health note
- To add a Personal Health Note, click on 'Personal Health Notes'.
- Click on 'Add a Personal Health Note'.
- Enter the Event Date, enter a title for the note, and enter a description, then click 'Save'.
- The Personal Health Note you just entered will now appear on the 'Personal Health Notes' page.