The Australian Digital Health Agency will be holding an update on diagnostic reports and My Health Record for healthcare providers on Wednesday 30 May 2018. The webinar will provide you with an update on progress towards sharing of diagnostic reports with My Health Record. Staff who work in pathology labs and radiology practices in particular are invited to attend.
Details of this webinar:
- Title: Diagnostic Reports and My Health Record
- Date: Wednesday 30th May 2018
- Time: 1pm - 2pm (AEST) and 6:30pm - 7:30pm (AEST). Note: Both webinar events will be live - you are only required to attend 1 session.
- Where: Online (join via your computer - register beforehand)
- Registration links:
- 1pm - 2pm (AEST) session: login.redbackconferencing.com.au/landers/page/37d8e3
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm (AEST) session: login.redbackconferencing.com.au/landers/page/b24d79
- Presented by: Dr John Aloizos (GP & Clinical Reference Lead – ADHA), Paul Carroll (Program Manager - Diagnostic Solutions) and Heather McDonald (Director of Education and Adoption)