My Health Record online training
Online training courses are currently available for those working in general practice and community pharmacy.
The training introduces My Health Record and outlines its benefits, features and functionalities. It covers topics such as:
- the types of information in the My Health Record system;
- how to view a person's My Health Record and upload information to it;
- the legislation which underpins healthcare providers' use of the My Health Record system;
- how the My Health Record system can improve clinical outcomes; and
- healthcare providers' participation obligations.