Clinical reference leads work closely with us to improve outcomes through digital health.
The role of clinical reference leads
- Contribute expert input on clinical and/or digital health subject matter, into the agency’s work program
- Ensure that products and services align with contemporary clinical practice, that they are of high clinical quality, and are safe and usable
- Advocate for the establishment and adoption of a national digital health infrastructure
- Provide strategic advice to our programs, products and services
- Participate in external engagement with the broader clinical and consumer communities
- Participate in the development and presentation of digital health education and adoption activities
- Participate in activities to raise awareness, and promote adoption and use of digital health products, services and systems nationally.
To view our clinical reference leads, please visit https://www.digitalhealth.gov.au/about-us/clinical-reference-leads